Home and Away

my faith, my life, in a faraway land Livin', inspirin & lovin' it

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Amherst 1.18 am -ARRrrrrrgggggHHHH

FUCK! (I CRYING OUT LOUD AS I TYPE) FUCK whoever that lives above my room. This will be the first time I'm using a foul language on my blog. Yes, I'm breaking my long-held principals...NO VULGARITIES! But this fuckery (Lin, 2005) jerk/bitch up there is pissing my ass off. 1.18 in the morning, on a weekday, in a students' hostel. He's blasting fucking techno and some funny Hokkien sound-a-like. I have been tolerating him/her to the max.. for the past two weeks since I've moved here.... EVERYDAY.. !!!! And especially during those times I need to do my assignments and when I need to sleep. Gawd! Even my marijuana-smoking, binge-drinking suitemates are in bed. Who is this blardy arse up there. I swear I will post a hate mail tmr. I WILL!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger "SPG" Inc said...

hey...got the hang of using "fuck" huh...
fuckerdy man!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Serene said...

Hey Grace.... I sympathize with ur situation... go in there and give it to him! At least, tell him to listen to more updated chinese songs!!! *sheesh*

Serene

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Grace Chen said...

yeah serene... they are such losers... AND i just realised they are TWO floors down instead of one floor up. Can you imagine how loud that had to be for me to hear what they were singing!?! But I told the RA last night.. hopefully it's gets better from here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home