Home and Away

my faith, my life, in a faraway land Livin', inspirin & lovin' it

Monday, February 21, 2005

Surprised visit

I walked out of my dormitory, not expecting her:



Snow's here again. When would she ever realize she's unwelcome? She messed up my garden, covered the leaves with her white pus and brought along a wind so strong, it nearly cracked my face. The worst, she didn't even knock! So rude... I had to head back to my room to grab my scarf and gloves and brolly, all because of her! What a bitch.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger "SPG" Inc said...

dearie...it's the same over here! got a shock when i stepped out of the house today...btw, expect quebec city to be cold in march...!!! not -40 but the question is, will it be above zero in the first place! bring lots of warm clothing!

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there. got to your blog through your email. hope you're doing fine.

Minming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home